1. CHECK YOUR EMAIL REGULARLY
IT IS ESSENTIAL THAT YOU REGULARLY CHECK YOUR PRACTICE NHS GENERIC EMAIL ADDRESS AS ALL **OFFICIAL** COMMUNICATIONS WILL BE DIRECTED HERE.
Associates and DCPs are not sent this information directly so it is incumbent on the person who has access to these emails to disseminate this information to their colleagues.
2. COVID19: FOR IMMEDIATE ACTION
The Chief Dental Officer has asked that:
For GDS, PDS and enhanced skills domiciliary care GDPS:
- All domiciliary visits for routine care to care homes, patients in supported accommodation and patient’s homes are to cease with immediate effect
- Caring for smiles training in residential units should cease
- All home visits to families by Childsmile and dental health support staff should cease
3. SAFETY CLIMATE SURVEY DEADLINE 31ST MARCH 2020
This is a final reminder that you must sign up to take part in the Patient Safety Climate Survey before the end of this month or you risk losing out on your 5 hours of QI (Audit) for this year. There will be no other ‘Pre-Approved’ offerings and you will have received extensive advice on how to complete this.